Are you a recent uni grad looking to kickstart your career? This could be the role for you!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Junior Customer Service Coordinator to join our team at Keys2words. Responsible for responding and engaging with our customers via emails and Live Chat, you’ll also own the moderation of the IQS blog, social media channels and community forums. Your skills and contribution will be valued as we aim to maintain our customer service satisfaction rating – which currently sits at 95%!
About the Role.
As part of the customer service team, you’ll be required to juggle a range of tasks including…
Emails and Live Chat
- Promptly and accurately respond to customer enquiries in the IQS style, via email and Live Chat (using Zendesk).
- Go above and beyond for customers on our Keys2words.info, supporting them the whole way!
Social media moderation for IQS
- Monitor and respond to comments via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Answer questions on these platforms to help drive community conversation and engagement.
- Work closely with the social media team to collect data to support the social media strategy.
- Review, monitor and respond to comments and questions on blog articles and recipes (using Disqus).
- Work closely with our content and recipes teams to help answer any curly questions!
- Manage and monitor the Keys2words.info community forums, including responding and answering questions from our members, liaising with our IQS experts and Ambassadors, as required, and moderating community discussion.
- Develop and implement a reporting framework for the community forums to enable the team to gather insights relating to common questions, challenges and other issues.
- Communicate any customer and Keys2words.info insights with the wider IQS team.
Knowledge + Skills.
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or other qualification
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience in a customer support role, or similar.
- Impeccable grammar and spelling with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a part of the team!
- Evident passion for health and wellness.
- A passion and understanding of IQS and our philosophies and values would also be highly favourable!
- Genuine desire to help people and motivation to get through a large workload each day
- The ability to be proactive in building your personal and team knowledge base.
- Recent university graduates are encouraged to apply!
Job benefits + perks.
Based in Surry Hills, the digital hub of Sydney, we’re a team of passionate, health-conscious creatives, who live and breathe the IQS values. With an in-house kitchen, a fridge full of kombucha, bike racks and a light airy space to enjoy, coming to work is a pleasure – and , we’re right next to some of Sydney’s best coffee shops and eateries.
Sound like you?
Email us at [email protected] and include:
- Subject line: JUNIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR
- Your full resume.
- A short cover letter outlining why you’d be the perfect fit for this role.
Only individuals with the right to work in Australia will be considered. This role is full time, based in Surry Hills, Sydney. Applications close Friday, January 5. We can’t wait to hear from you!