Spreading merry cheer at Christmas is so last year.
Turn things around this season by doling out wellness and health to friends and family instead. As always, it’s the thought that counts but no pressure, we’ve done all the thinking for you. Here are some great ideas you can steal and use as your own:
- for toteable salads or smoothies. Get some extra brownie points with friends and family by giving cute hand-decorated jars to use for lunch, travel and storage. Sustainable, affordable and adorable. Tick!
- These ultra designy water bottles contain active charcoal that reduces chlorine, mineralises water and balances pH.
- Got the urge to eat a nice cool ice block and realise there’s none left in the freezer? The worst! Cue this genius pressie that remedies those moments with hey presto instant ice-blocks.
- . Who doesn’t love a chance to unwind and pamper themselves over the holidays, and with the site offering $10 off on orders to the value of $39 or more, it’s also a great deal! Just enter the code IQS at checkout until December 31, 2014.
- Give the Keys2words.info to a friend or family member. You’ll be the favourite this year if you bestow this upon a loved one. It’s the gift that keeps on giving, from clear skin, weight loss, balanced moods, better sleep and with a five-star cooking course thrown in!
- Set up your loved ones with their very own mini cheese factory and they can make it fresh and cheap for life. They might even share some with you if you ask nicely. #winning.
- These kits include everything needed to brew kombucha at home. And you’ll win the prize for most original gift: fizzy goodness and gut health all in one neat package.
- Hearty, healthy one-pot meals mean you can bang together something before work and return to it at night to devour with no fuss. Golden!
Interested in the Keys2words.info for a friend or yourself?
Which gift would you be most excited to receive this Christmas? Tell us in the comments below.