Made a batch of our Raspberry Chia Jam and now have a pretty little jar of it sitting in the fridge? Because our recipe doesn’t contain sugar, it’ll grow mould in a few weeks time, so it’s best to use it up quick smart. Lucky for you we’re taking all the hard work out of the equation to bring you some brilliant and creative ways to work it into some of our fave recipes from our archives.
If you haven’t seen our stupidly simple Raspberry Chia Jam recipe yet, click the image below.
How to use our Raspberry Chia Jam in 11 of our dishes:
- Spread on top of waffles or pancakes. We can’t go past these scrumptious and nutritious Pumpkin & Almond Waffles.
- Stir through a warm porridge. Try it out in our Tea-Infused Porridge, yummo!
- Serve alongside warm scones. First slathered with butter, of course. We love these Apple & Oat Scones.
- Swirl through a yoghurt for a delish breakfast. Use our Coco-Berry Yoghurt Smash recipe for something easy.
- Drizzle over this Pistachio Torte. But common, take a look at this cake… we’re drooling.
- Make little tartlets. Ditch the strawberries in these Strawberries & Cream Tartlets for our Raspberry Chia Jam.
- Dollop in the middle of our Thumbprint Cookies. If you want to take it to another level, add a little bit of our Sugar-Free Nut-Ella too.
- Layer up in a breakfast parfait. Our go-to is this Choc Avo Brekkie Smash.
- Spread inside some crepes. With some shredded coconut and cashew butter too! Give our gluten-free Buckwheat Galettes recipe a go.
- Make a warming dessert. Nothing beats our Berries with Caramelised Cream.
- Pair with chocolate. Like in Sarah’s popular recipe – the Raspberry Ripple.
How do you use up your Raspberry Chia Jam? Let us know in the comments below: